Welcome to the Mozilla Connect Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upward trending graph

High fives all around! In the last month, this community submitted 142 new ideas, started 352 discussions and posted 1108 replies.

Community activity

Resolved! firefox dont block video play even if autoplay is prohibited

Lot of articles in www.onet.pl portal have embedded videos. I dont want play this videos.my default privacy settings are set to block audio and video and no exceptions are set.(only about:welcome but it ant be deleted)Unfortunatly videos still start ...

tos18 by Making moves
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

"The new Speedometer 3 just launched"

I have had FIVE emails ostensibly from Mozilla (firefox@mail.mozilla.org) in just the last few days all headed as above. One wouldn't trouble me. Five certainly does. Are these genuine Mozilla emails? It does not seems like Mozilla behaviour to send ...

jss028 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Issues

Hi!I'm a lawyer in spain and using firefox as a main browser to do any paperwork with the gouvernment.Some weeks ago, the new update came in and most of the spanish institutional websites (https://sede.agenciatributaria.gob.es/Sede/inicio.html ; http...

Why do we only have one real search engine

There are many search engines out there except google. Like yahoo, bing, duck duck go, brave, qwant and the AI driven Perplexity. So why do we only have one of all of them, and the other choices i can make are websites? I don’t know if there’s more t...

Jack95 by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

current Firefox too resource-intensive

Does a browser really need to run ten or more processes and consume 100% of CPU? The current Firefox has become way too bloated. I will have to either downgrade or find another browser.

SamBerry by Making moves
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox crashes with youtube videos

Firefox often crashes if I have 3 -4 tabs open with youtube videos. Why might this be? Youtube in general seems to be a nemisis to firefox. Any thoughts? Running Mac OSX 11.7.6 (Big Sur), thx

Let's get started

Oh hey, it's great seeing you here! We're excited to connect, collaborate, and create great products...together. To help you settle in nicely and get started on your community journey, we've put together a few links.

• Community Vision
  • Community Guidelines
  • The Idea Journey
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Happy New Year!
    Mozilla Connect is now two years old! Thank you all for continuing to share feedback and ideas, participate in meaningful discussions, and work together to help improve our products. We have some exciting plans for this year, including more opportunities to connect (see what we did there?) and collaborate.
    Top Kudoed Authors